Have your Subaru repaired by a specialist!
As a Subaru specialist, we can fix just about anything on a Subaru, other than body work and paint. We offer a wide range of repair services for Subaru vehicles, from light bulb replacements to engine overhauls and everything in between.
Please view the sections below for information about common repair services that we offer. There is too much to list, so please contact us if you don’t see what you’re looking for.
Engine internals and externals, including leaky gaskets and seals (such as cylinder head gaskets), bearings, pulleys, pistons, valves, crankshaft, connecting rods, and belts.
- Engine rebuilding & short block replacement
- Cylinder head gasket replacement
- Fluid leaks (gasket and seal replacement)
- Engine cooling
- Fuel delivery & injection
- Starting & Charging
Repair and rebuilding of automatic and manual transmissions and differentials. Leaks, noise, binding, shift quality, and broken gears.
- Driveshaft and axle
- Wheel bearing and hub
Chassis systems include everything that help control your car and keep it on the road.
- Parking brake
- Antilock braking system (ABS)
Not to be confused with body sheetmetal repair and paint, this section encompasses all body systems.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Safety restraints
- Lighting (interior and exterior)
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Stereo, instruments, navigation, camera
- Power windows and mirrors
- Security and locks
- Cruise control