Subaru Minor Service
An Engine Oil Service, Tire Rotation, and Brake Inspection.
When you choose Garage One for your Subaru’s maintenance, you will have a trained technician service your Subaru who knows your car specifically. Our high quality parts were designed for your model and have perfect fitment. And with an appointment, you can expect to be in and out for your Minor Service in about 60 minutes.
Our Minor Service Includes the Following:
- Drain and refill with high quality engine oil
- Install oil filter specifically designed for your Subaru
- 96-point vehicle inspection
- Online inspection form for you to view
- Rotate tires and hand-torque wheels to factory specification
- Adjust tire pressures to factory specifications
- Top off coolant, brake fluid, clutch fluid, power steering fluid, and washer fluid
- Upgraded oil and oil analysis are optional
- Done while you wait, when an appointment is made
Regular inspections of Subaru vehicles has led us to develop Subaru-specific inspection forms so thorough that we catch problems as they are developing to help minimize break downs on the road. Our goal is keep your Subaru running as reliably as possible, which is why we adopted such an in-depth inspection process. Our 96-point inspection includes the following systems:
- Warning lights
- Windshield, wipers, and washers
- Front and rear exterior lighting
- Under-hood fluids – level and condition
- Drive belts
- Cooling system components
- Engine gaskets and seals
- Front and rear CV axle boots and clamps
- Front and rear brakes
Our inspection forms are available online for you to view. With each maintenance inspection, you are emailed and/or text messaged a secure link to your inspection form. Photos are included when appropriate and there are also parts diagrams and descriptions via a service library. This great tool helps with communication and helps you better understand the repair recommendations that we are making.
The Right Oil Filter
Oil filter components may seem trivial, but they play a large part in protecting your engine. Unlike the budget filters, our Japanese filters are designed specifically for Subaru engines, using the proper type and amount of filtration media, bypass valves set to the correct pressure, molded seals, and a canister design that keeps the oil filter seal from leaking.
Synthetic Oil Choices
With our synthetic Engine Oil Service, we fill your engine with oil from high quality manufacturers that are used by most vehicle factories for factory fills in Japan (Eneos and Idemitsu). If you are into motorsports or want the ultimate protection, we offer a variety of engine oil lines to meet the harsh demands of track, autocross, and rally driving. Available manufacturers include Motul, Amsoil, and Redline.
Oil Analysis Available
To “take a look” inside your engine and check the health of your engine lubrication system and engine bearings, we can take a sample of your engine oil and send it out for analysis. The results as well as a guide will be available online for you to view. Learn more about your Subaru with this great tool!